Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pencil Thin Ribbon Stool Pencil Thin Stools - Ribbon Stools - Bowel Cancer ??

Pencil thin stools - Ribbon stools - bowel cancer ?? - pencil thin ribbon stool

Before you begin, please, no answer is stupid child.

Ok, the other day I had toliet a thin film of feces, only two managed, and it was so difficult the next day I went up to 5 times, they were all good size, it seems quite normal but ... Of course, the chairs Volume ominous evil, "my mother suffer, who has IBS ... but I am a great fear, so I can not stop thinking about it even worse. I get a lot of constipation, especially during the week before my time, my stomach hurts so bad, etc., is pretty boring, I go to the doctors, of course, but ask ... with colon cancer, you always get the seat belt? Mina back to normal, it is nevertheless a sign of cancer? Any response welcome to maturity.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Hello Twilight (nice name by the way)
I think it sounds like IBS, your doctor may be able to propose a slight modification of food. Obviously, it can be bad because you have too much fiber in your diet - as it irritates the intestinal wall.
Do not worry - be careful.

tribuck7... said...

If there is blood or black, I heard that concerns about ...

Denisedd... said...

"But of course the chair is in a bad film, bad signal," How did you know? "All the changes in bowel habits, from time to time, and it has happened to many women around his age. And none of the patients with colorectal cancer do not always ribbion feces.
In addition, there are many people in their 20s with cancer. I'm sure there must be a round, but I have hundreds of them reported and have not yet seen a single patient in his 20's. You may have IBS, but they have cancer.

Philip H © said...

Colorectal cancer is incredibly unlikley to their age.

CAROL W said...

Ask your doctor could be IBS, but is unlikely to be cancer in the 20

Post a Comment