Sunday, February 21, 2010

Egg White Like Discharge Right Before Period Ttc. What Do You Think? (+chart)?

Ttc. what do you think? (+chart)? - egg white like discharge right before period

This is my time this month.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e56 ...

Nothing is normal. First, I have almost never Protein relief and many people have this month. I had .. No cramps. No AF, no crying and no mood swings. I usually short, from its beginnings before my time. My FH did not say a word. I have a very regular cycle. every 27 days. I do not even know stress for nothing. I have a real mouth-watering, I started a little longer to go up to urinate during the day. I do not drink pop. What do you think I should do? Thank you!

2 comments:

Phenomen... said...

They seem to be about 12 days before ovulation. If in the last month is typical for you, usually have about 13 DPO. I am counting on the fact that I think that a bad friend fertility ovulation last month (14 - drastically when the temperature changes), which is 13 days lutea. However, it has many strange discharge this month. I give more than 2-4 days. If you are still not the test period, then if this is your month. Good luck!

daisy said...

Take a Test honey! sounds very promising to me! Good luck and baby dust! :)

Post a Comment