Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Shower Photo Album Homemade Gifts For A Baby Shower...? Ideas?

Homemade gifts for a baby shower...? Ideas? - baby shower photo album

I am going to prepare a gift basket for a pregnant mother, but because money is tight I try all the homemade ... I need ideas for things they can do for mother and child ... Some things they have already included:
An album of baby pictures ... I have an old photo album to me at Christmas and a cover of some tissues was pretty Pooh Whinn cuz baby room is Winnie the Pooh
A photo frame ... Even old Don was not used ... It shares borders with tissue Pooh Bear.
A book with recipes for homemade recipes for homemade baby food
A blanket of fleece fabric, which I bought at the flea market

I need more ideas please ....

6 comments:

Canadama... said...

Because you're smart - you should make a baby burp cloths and towels Buncha! I have about 20 towels and always need more!

Ace B said...

Looks like you had a previously excellent job. Try to make pillows. It is always a sweet idea, and with very little knowledge of sewing can be easily done. There are many possibilities, depending on the material they have and what you can do. For example, if you coulf weave with the production of socks or a hat to go, etc. Do not worry too much, have not enough "SCIA a wonderful variety of things.

Evelyn Toh said...

I have recently been the sister of a series of personalized baby blocks for my future nephew. These are amazing gifts that are given as a reminder of children's toys and was quite affordable, after a couple of us chipped you 16 of them and the quality is excellent! Here is the link: www.elephunbabyblocks.com

Evelyn Toh said...

I have recently been the sister of a series of personalized baby blocks for my future nephew. These are amazing gifts that are given as a reminder of children's toys and was quite affordable, after a couple of us chipped you 16 of them and the quality is excellent! Here is the link: www.elephunbabyblocks.com

Kris H said...

My favorite gift I received my baby shower was painted a basket with the name of my child. My aunt and I use every day. So I would say that would be all that is useful that you can paint the baby's name really beautiful.

Jessica said...

It is the intention that counts, it seems that you really put some thought into it.

How about homemade bibs, hats or shoes, if you knit or crochet?

Post a Comment